Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas Break

For Christmas break, my boyfriend Gavin and me, and his dog Benson (he hung out in the backset the whole way), made the long trip to Utah to spend it with my family. We had a blast. Maddie is so cute and doesn't stop for one minute. Its hard to get pictures of her, and most of the time when you do get a picture it turns out blurry. We spent Christmas at my mom and dads house and we had a blast. I think Maddie had more fun playing with her cousin Johnny's toys than she did with her toys, especially the tractor. I love my family and I couldn't imagine spending Christmas any other way. Congratulations to my brother Kelly and his wife Danielle on their new baby, Johnny Lee Boyd. He was born Jan. 8, 2009, 8 lbs 14 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. He of course waited until one day after I had left back to Wyoming so I haven't got to see him yet, but I can't wait to go home and see him! I love being an aunt!

1 comment:

Val, Matt, and Madison said...

We miss you too Ness! I called Matt today while I was working and he told me to say hi to Maddie on the phone, she got on and said, "hi NaNa". Glad you're back to blogging, keep it up!