Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Goofy Dog



My boyfriend Gavin has a 7 month old Catahoula Lab mix puppy, (a 60 lb puppy I might add) and he is a goofball. Most of the time he doesn't realize just how big he really is and he usually plows you over going down the hall. Also, he eats just about anything, for instance, he chewed a big hole in my brand new comforter and ripped the cotton out of it. Also in the past week he has managed to chew some of the fur out of my sheepskin boots and chew off the ends of the two extension cords that I use to plug my truck in at night. For as much trouble as this dog gets in, he sure is cute and you can't help but love him. Lately he has been falling asleep in the strangest positions (and yes that is my couch, it's really ugly but it was cheap and its comfy:)). He is just the biggest goofball!!

No comments: