Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bye Bye Ducky






When we got our Duck! Only 7 weeks later!!


I lost a little friend of mine a week ago, my duck. I got this duck over Easter break and it grew so fast. We got it so that our other duck could have a friend but the other duck didn't like it and it got attached to me. She would follow me around when I was home and crawl all over me. She was the funniest little thing. She thougth that she was a dog and she would chase the ball with them and the dogs would nibble on her. She would lay down and let you pet her. There was no other duck like her and I know all of us with miss her, especially Maddie.

She loved that "guck!"



2 comments:

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

Yah Vanessa I'm glad you started a blog! Your duck was so cute. I'm sorry you lost him... I'm excited to keep in touch through your blog. Come visit us sometime!

Val, Matt, and Madison said...

When are you going to post again you slacker???