Thursday, November 13, 2008

I finally did it!


So I finally made a blog. Valerie has been trying to get me to do it for months now and so I just decided to do it. I don't really know what I'm doing yet but I'll figure it out as I go.
I'm living in Wyoming right now going to school at Central Wyoming College. It's been a good three years here at school but I'm ready to be done. I have 1 Associates degree in Horse Management and I also have a degree in training horses and I am Certified to teach people how to ride through the CHA. I am currently working on another Associates degree (Horse Science), and if I pass all of my classes ;) I will be done with that this semester. I met my boyfriend, Gavin here at school. I have been dating him for a little over a year now and he is the best. He is my best friend and we are pretty much always together.

I have two wonderful horses, Taito and Spark. I have had Taito for almost 4 years now and she is my barrel horse and my rope horse. I love barrel racing and roping. My new project is Spark, I got her in July and she is only 4 years old. She is doing really well so far for not being ridden much and she will hopefully be a great barrel horse. I also have a dog, Jackson, who I love very much. I miss him a lot too because he is living in Utah with my mom and dad while I'm up at school.







1 comment:

Val, Matt, and Madison said...

The blog is looking good Ness! I'm glad you finally started one. I can't wait for you to come home for Thanksgiving!!